As someone who has a serious cosmetic addiction my fetish has been honed over the years. It isn’t enough for me to just have serious quantity (and I do!), I need the whole experience. I get why there are unboxing videos on YouTube. I’m that girl. For me its the box it comes in, the wrapping (followed by the unwrapping), the compact/tube/tin and finally the product inside.
1. Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Flimstar Bronze & Glow
2. Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Dreamy Glow
3. Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Colour of Youth
4. Matte Revolution Lipstick – 1975 Red
5. Matte Revolution Lipstick – Miss Kensington
Charlotte Tilbury devotees will not be disappointed with the collection. It carry’s her signature creamy textures, glow enhancing multitasking formulas and supreme blendability. Lush.
My selection (pictured top) was purchased from Beautylish. Their customer service is impeccable and beyond any other online retailer I have purchased from. And I shop online a lot. (This is my opinion, not a sponsored post)
For more information on the genius that is Norman Parkinson click here.
One more delicious “Parks” photo:
Roll on Summer!